Menomonee Falls Dentist - Menomonee Falls Dental Office
Avenue Dental Group
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262) 251-9518 fax
Call For Pricing
|Memorial Day thru Labor Day:|
|Monday:||7:15 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||7:15 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:15 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||7:15 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Labor Day thru Memorial Day:|
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Appointments must be made in advance and are confirmed one-two days prior to your visit. We strive to be on time and appreciate your punctuality. There will be no charge for rescheduling your appointment provided a 24 hour notice is given.
Insurance and Financial Policy
At Avenue Dental Group, our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. Each year we provide outstanding dental care to hundreds of patients. Some have dental insurance benefits and some don't. If you have dental insurance, here are some things you should know:
- Your dental benefits are based upon a contract made between either your employer and an insurance carrier or you and an insurance carrier. You are responsible for any balance that your insurance does not cover. Dental insurance plans typically do not pay 100% of your dental care, it is only meant to assist you.
- We are currently participating in Delta Dental PPO, Anthem 300, CIGNA Total/DNSP and DeCare Dental. We accept all other private care insurance plans provided that they do not require you to choose a dentist from a list or require our office to accept a reduced fee for service. This means that we work with literally hundreds of companies. Although we can maintain computerized histories of benefits by a given insurance plan, they do change; therefore it is impossible to give you a guaranteed quote of your out-of-pocket expense at the time of service. We estimate your portion based on the most up-to-date information we have, but it is ONLY AN ESTIMATE. If you would like to know your insurance benefit, we will be happy to file a "pre-treatment authorization" with your insurance company prior to treatment. While the pre-treatment authorization is not a guarantee of coverage, it will provide you with the most accurate out-of-pocket figures you may require.
- We will bill your insurance company as a courtesy. If insurance does not pay within 120 days, Avenue Dental Group reserves the right to request payment in full for services rendered from you and let you collect the insurance funds that are due to you. This is rare but it is important that you recognize that ultimately you are responsible for all charges incurred in our office.
- Avenue Dental Group does require payment in full for your portion at the time service is rendered. An important part of our mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible by offering several payment options.
You can choose from:
- Cash, Check, Money Order, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, or CareCredit
For those whom do not have insurance, we offer a 5% cash or check discount when payment is made prior to completion or on the day services are rendered.
Convenient Monthly Payment Plans from CareCredit (Subject to credit approval)
Allows you to pay over time either 6 or 12 mo. interest free, or extended 24, 36, 60 month interest bearing plans
- No annual fees or pre-payment penalties
You may fill out an application in the office and receive an answer in minutes, or visit the CareCredit website (www.carecredit.com) and apply in the privacy of your own home.
CareCredit gives you flexibility and convenience when managing your family's out-of-pocket healthcare expenses. The CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card can be used as often as you want at more than 165,000 enrolled healthcare practices for yourself, your family, even those other very special family members - your pets.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, vision, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. More than seven million households have used CareCredit to receive healthcare treatments. And more than 6,000 people are getting approved for CareCredit every day. Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to assist you in getting the dentistry you're ready for.