Cosmetic dentistry treatment refers to dental procedures that are developed to improve your smile and fix unevenly spaced, discolored, cracked, and chipped teeth. From fillings to veneers, you can select from a number for dental procedures to restore your smile. Dr. Brian Stark and Dr. Thomas J. Dudley of Avenue Dental Group can tell you all about your cosmetic dentistry options in their office at Menomonee Falls, WI.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There’s a cosmetic dentistry solution that can fix everything from stained teeth to a gummy smile. These include:
- Teeth Whitening – At-home teeth whitening kits to address discolored teeth.
- Dental Fillings – Dentists can produce dental fillings that will match the shade of your teeth.
- Dental Bonding – This involves placing a composite to the chipped parts of a tooth to make it whole again.
- Dental Veneers – These are ceramic shells that are placed over the teeth for concealing cracks, gaps, and chips.
- Gum Contouring – This involves reshaping the gum line to address an uneven gum line or gummy smile.
Restorative Dental Treatments
Depending on your specific dental issues, your dentist may also recommend restorative dental treatments before doing any cosmetic dentistry work in his Menomonee Falls, WI, office. These might include:
- Crowns – Dental crowns or caps are utilized for repairing severely damaged or decayed teeth. They’re molded from the teeth being repaired and placed after the dentist has addressed the tooth decay.
- Bridges – These are used for bridging gaps left by missing teeth. They are made of a prosthetic tooth and two crowns.
- Implants – Dental implants are the most cost-effective solutions for replacing missing teeth. They are composed of a prosthetic tooth on top of synthetic roots.
- Onlays and Inlays – These can be used to mend chipped or cracked teeth and requires less tooth reshaping than dental crowns or fillings.
Additionally, your dentist may likewise recommend orthodontic treatment such as traditional braces or Invisalign if you have a bad bite or severely misaligned teeth.
If you think that you can benefit from one or more of these procedures, schedule a consultation with Dr. Brian Stark and Dr. Thomas J. Dudley of Avenue Dental Group by calling (262) 251-6555. You’ll learn more about cosmetic dentistry options during your visit to their Menomonee Falls, WI, office.